Thursday, January 12, 2012
If 0bama plans on taking money from Medicare,to pay for 0bamacare,isn't that a Fraud?
wow.. Taking money from Medicare? Not really happening bud. Do your math on the taxes you pay. Do research on the mive fraud that exists currently. I shouldn't have to pay $2000+ when I get sick and I shouldnt have to worry about owing $48,000 for a burst appendix. Obama stated in his speech that he will not take money from Medicare but make it more efficient thereby SAVING money FOR Medicare. Do you have a grandma or geriatric who depends on insulin? Ask her how much it is to have it shipped and see ifyou can find a cheaper price. Stop hopping on the bandwagon of ignorance and do a little reseach before uming things. and 0bamacare? stop using canned right-winged blurbs designed to play the misinformed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment